Jumaat, 8 April 2011

.:: JOM BELAJAR BAHASA TAGALOG : PART 2 ::.

PART 2


‘Did I Hurt You?’ in Tagalog
The Tagalog word for ‘hurt’ is sakit.


  • Nasaktan ba kita? =Did I hurt you?
  • Ayaw kitang saktan.= I don’t want to hurt you.
  • Masakit ba? =Does it hurt?

Masakit.
It hurts.


  • Masakit ang ginawa mo sa akin - What you did to me hurt.
  • Sinaktan mo ako - You hurt me.
  • Sinaktan mo ang puso ko - You hurt my heart/You broke my heart.
  • Sinaktan ka ba n’ya? - Did she / he hurt you?
  • Saan ka n’ya sinaktan? - Where did she / he hurt you?
  • Huwag mo akong saktan. - Don’t hurt me.
  • Hindi ko sinadyang saktan ka. - I didn’t mean to hurt you.
Yesss...



----

1 ulasan:

...mommy jue... berkata...

amboi kak.... kelesss skrang bukak kelas bahasa kan.. hehehe.. nie mesti penangan marimar nie...

Borang Maklumat Hubungan

Nama

E-mel *

Mesej *

Apa kata Mereka?

Get widget here

Popular Posts

link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...